1. Why do I get a blank page after clicking some links?
The link may have been modified or are no longer available. Please click on the back button and contact us.
2. How do I/my child log onto AsknLearn?
Information pertaining to AsknLearn login can be found here. broken link
3. If there are some information I wish to find that is not on the website, what should I do?
Call our office at 62569108 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. What is MOE SLS URL?
5. What is my login ID and Password?
Your login ID has been given to you. It is made up of the first 5 letters of your name, the last 5 characters of ID.
For eg: if your name is Sam Tan and your ID is T1234567D, your login ID will be SAMTA4567D.
For FIRST TIME login, pls use the default password: SLSBSS3003.
6. I have forgotten my SLS password. What should I do?
There are three ways to reset SLS password:
a) Reset via email. Please remember the email address used during your first setup.
If you cannot see the email in your inbox, it may be in the spam or junk email folder.
b) Reset via answering security questions
c) Call SLS helpdesk at 67026513
7. My SLS account has been locked. What should I do?
Your account will be locked after 6 consecutive attempts to log in with an incorrect password.
Please call the SLS Helpdesk to unlock your account. You will need to answer the security questions to verify that you are the legitimate account holder.
Tel: (65) 6702 6513
Mondays ― Fridays: 9:00 am ― 9:00 pm
Saturdays: 9:00 am ― 3:00 pm
*Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays